Best exhaust option for the next few years?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Would I need to get two for both exhaust pipes? Again my knowledge of exhausts is very limited lol

1 per side if you stay with dual exhaust, or you could go to a single 3" exhaust with one muffler and 1 tailpipe, or 1 muffler with 2 exits and dual tailpipes. just putting in a muffler on each pipe will be the easiest.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the Jones Max Flow mufflers. Very similar to Magnaflow at half the price. Stainless construction. It's what I have, and I'm very pleased.
Only $45 on amazon. This is what i run as well and i love it.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would it make any kind of difference dual vs single pipe? Stay away from catalytic converters still?

InsanePyro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it make any kind of difference dual vs single pipe? Stay away from catalytic converters still?
Don't do true duals unless your engine is built. Sounds like junk. Cats are up to you assuming you don't have to deal with emissions. All they really do is make the exhaust smell a bit less harsh and help mpg a bit

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
The reason I mentioned 2 mufflers on 1 pipe was that I was under the impression he wanted a quiet yet performance oriented exhaust. Stacking multiple free flowing mufflers helps accomplish this.

I'm getting ready to run without any mufflers, just h-piped and dumped after the axle, no cats. ;) Loud and Proud, right?