Any one running a cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSTahoe99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at getting some sort of air intake but i was wondering if any of them were worth it? If you have it what are you running and are you happy with it.

What are you planning on doing with the truck?

If just street/strip driving go with an intake, all the ones mentioned here are fine, I personally have an Airraid(it came with the hoe) and it gets the job done. Plus i clean it with the K & N filter charger kit.

If you plan on going off road, etc. I would put a K & N filter in the OEM box and call it done. With the new filter you will some performance, but no matter what you do DON'T expect a seat of the pants change. With our trucks to really feel a difference the computer should be tuned for it.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On a side note, here is my air cleaner.

You must be registered for see images attach

jeez, I need to take some recent pics

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you train me how to put them up man! i got alot of them id like to post but cant for the life of me figure it out lol. i got pics of the intake already.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Open a photobucket.com account and use the
You must be registered for see images
code for each pic and copy and paste them on here.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am running the open element air cleaner like Marcos, on several of my TBI trucks, it works great!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good point sorry i been working my asssssss off on the 92 chevy ill try to do it right now!