AM92's 98 K1500 "Elsie" Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

964x42500

Reaction score
pretty sweet ride. read every page of it, and its come a long ways. eventually mine will be there, but its stock for now. ive been debating on cranking my bars, but still undecided if i wanna do that or get new keys.

not to thread jack but heres mine. shes pretty much like i bought her with the exception of 5% tint all the way around, 6K HIDs, black UWS toolbox, and a JVC deck and 2 10" CVRs under the back seat.

You must be registered for see images

the day i drove her home.

after getting the windows tinted again with 5%

Last edited:

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Looks good man and welcome to the forum! by the way, don't bother getting keys because you can crank to the droop stops with stock keys and new ones won't do anything for you

964x42500

Reaction score
thats what ive heard, but its pretty much split 50/50 with the keys or crank em. im just worried about wear on the inner edge of the front tires. and today i picked up a reman 140 amp alt, since the stock 100 amp isnt hardly cutting it for me.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Just get an alignment after cranking and you shouldn't have any uneven tire wear problems. Keys won't do anything to help that either, the only thing they do is allow you to crank the bars more

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Mine do have the glare caps...I think JParker's lights that he got from the same seller have them too. The picture doesn't show it, but I'm pretty sure if you order them they will have the caps

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh ok. How is the fit and every thing?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
They fit really well, pretty much just like stock...I'm really happy with them, and they're brighter than my yellowed stock lights too!