A few winter pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why I will never own a black vehicle again. They look good for about 10 minutes in anything but hot sunny weather. Your truck is awesome though......

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Maroon isn't much better but there is nothing sweeter than a clean dark colored OBS truck.

johnny_buchanan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That really is one nice truck! Obviously you are really taking care of it, otherwise that little spray of salt and road grime would not cause you such pain.

-J

Poser

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
We always said around my house "If your 4x4 truck isn't dirty, your not using it for truck stuff."

In all seriousness, I wish I had that truck.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That really is one nice truck! Obviously you are really taking care of it, otherwise that little spray of salt and road grime would not cause you such pain.

-J

Thanks! I always take care of all my stuff. The truck will get a full detail come spring and I usually wax it once a month and wash it a few times a week if needed.

We always said around my house "If your 4x4 truck isn't dirty, your not using it for truck stuff."

In all seriousness, I wish I had that truck.

Thanks, and I have to agree. Trucks have to be dirty every once in awhile. Dirt doesn't bother me, its the salt that I hate!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yup... it finally warmed up here... we took th truck to the carsh went down the road stopped i a car lot and while dad was talking to the salesman i looked in the mirror and sure enoguh it was dirty again

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i havn't washed mine since oct/nov sometime. this winter has been tough on my truck. it's pretty much a lost cause at this point.