99 Suburban K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that all original mileage? If so that's nuts. How's it running?
It is all original milage(swapped my odometer in when i changed clusters). It runs well. The engine was replaced shortly before I bought it and now has approximately 35k on it. I just drove it from Indiana to Rhode Island and back last week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up the lines and power steering pump for my hydro boost swap today. Also removed the Evo module and replaced it with the adapter off a 96 pump.

Still can't decide if I should run a cooler on the system or not. I know with or without were both options from the factory. I'm leaning towards with a cooler, but we'll see.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did some work on the Suburban last night. Changed both upstream O2 sensors since they were throwing codes. Also replaced the EGR tube on the engine since it was part of my exhaust leak. I also replaced both front flex brake lines with braided lines from Russell. Also swapped my dome lights for some from Superbrightleds.

The bad:

I found the rest of my exhaust leak is due to a blown out exhaust donut on the passenger side. I found a broken stabilizer link on the driver side and one of my CV axles that were changed in May has a ripped boot. So repaired a few issues and found some more that need addressed.

On to the pictures:

Cut the EGR tube apart and pounded a socket on it to remove it.

Grr

Part #'s

Acdelco O2 sensors - DEL AFS105

SKP EGR Line - SK598200

Russell brake line kit - 672340

Superbrightleds dome light - 211-2.

Last edited:

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great work!! Did you start the hydro boost conversion yet?
Thanks. I haven't started the conversion yet. I want to give myself a full Saturday to do it and I haven't had a free Saturday in almost 3 months. Lol There is nothing on the calendar for next Saturday but we'll see if that changes between now and then.

shamrock246

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool, I'm researching going to JB7 or JD7 brakes from JB6. I'm not a fan of the way the pedal feels and the NBS master swap didn't work out that well with these low drag calipers in the front.