99 Suburban K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I posted this in the Stupid Question thread, but since there’s so much e-fan love in this group I thought I’d double ask:

E-fan vs. auxiliary push fan ? There’s lots of love here for the dual electric fan modification. And lots of how to videos on the web explaining the swap. What I have not yet found (probably for my lack of research) is a solid explanation of why dual electric fans are a better solution than just adding an auxiliary push fan to supplement the stock clutch fan. Can you point me in the right direction to prove why primary e-fans are a better choice than a supplemental push fan? Appreciate your guidance.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I posted this in the Stupid Question thread, but since there’s so much e-fan love in this group I thought I’d double ask:

E-fan vs. auxiliary push fan ? There’s lots of love here for the dual electric fan modification. And lots of how to videos on the web explaining the swap. What I have not yet found (probably for my lack of research) is a solid explanation of why dual electric fans are a better solution than just adding an auxiliary push fan to supplement the stock clutch fan. Can you point me in the right direction to prove why primary e-fans are a better choice than a supplemental push fan? Appreciate your guidance.
I don't have a good answer for your question. Adding a pusher fan wasn't on my radar so I didn't look into it at all. In theory you could achieve similar results by adding the pusher but for the work involved, I would just go to electric. Sorry I'm not much help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Swapped out the front differential this afternoon to one with a 3.73 ratio. So now the front matches the rear that was swapped a few months ago. Didn't really take and pictures. Here's one of my boy helping clean up the new to me front diff.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got most of my interior switched over to LEDs. I still need to do the 4x4 switch but otherwise I think it looks good.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know how to solder in new bulbs on the the circuit boards??
I've been doing a few here and there. Been practicing on my crap. Last couple I did went better than mine.

I did this for a buddy last week

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet, i need some new lights put in my hvac controls at some point

Don't need to solder those they are twist lock like the cluster, doors and headlight switch at least on 96-98 interior. Only ones that "requires" solder is the push buttons on the dash bezel for fog lights, aux , 4x4, ect..although some opt to solder all the bulbs themselves depending on how talanted/OCD you are in that, lol