99-00 escalade denali center console With rear cup holder!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i will sell it a bit cheaper if not thru ebay. just cause they wont charge me seller fees. and a few bucks more cheaper if thru paypal GIFT so they dont charge me a fee to get the money. your choice. i am open to offers. but remember this console is not found every day and with the rear cup holder even harder to find as they are always lost or thrown away! and honestly i dont HAVE to sell it! last one i sold on ebay for $310 shipped but had broken top latch and faded wood trim as well as broken cup holder tab and with way worse peeling paint. i defiantly need/want more $$ than that one ;) shipping alone is flat rate $75 these things are not small and defiantly not light weight. and after a big roll of bubble wrap is used well bubble wrap alone cost quite alot :( ill use 10-15$ of bubble wrap alone!
You must be registered for see images attach

ive had it on ebay for a min. and to lazy to post all the info and pics here ;)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231447530014?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

the only thing missing is the cd changer. that part has been gutted a shown. and the bose subwoofer wires were cut and hooked up to a aftermarket radio.
this is still the best console ive had for quite some time! ive been saving it for my dads 96 suburban ive wanted to repair and drive but i just had a baby afew months back and we have to move to a bigger apartment, so if i can sell it for decent cash i will scrub the project plan and let this thing go.

it is dirty in pictures. sorry but dad just wire brushed his whole long trailer to repaint it and im to lazy to clean it because no water turned on out in the shop for the winter! but mostly lazy.lol

repair the cup holder tab with some plastic epoxy and a small dremel and slap it back on! GMs worst design fail was thinking those two small tabs could hold a drink bigger than a sippy cup! :(