cup holders for my 60/40

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
well, i kept kicking around the idea of swapping seats so i can add cup holders instead of the ones in the dash. i tried those universal consoles that sit between the driver and passenger. but i didn't like how it moved around when i leaned on it. then i found something on facebook market place. and i'm happy with the results so far.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you see the rear seat? It's an extended cab. Between the cupholder and arm rest looks like a seat edge seam.
What's with the " red X " photos?

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at those on eBay. How do they hold a water bottle?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Did you see the rear seat? It's an extended cab. Between the cupholder and arm rest looks like a seat edge seam.
What's with the " red X " photos?
Nope. Didn't see the rear seat. Doh!

The red 'x' pix? It's to do with those #$@%#$@#!!! rat-******** @ photobucket holding a whack (of at least 1000!) of my pics hostage. For years. Everytime I check, they've blocked me retrieving even from more.
I'm done dealing with them.
I just haven't got around to messing with a new sig.

*edit* If you go back into some of the years old threads, many members that have posted pix hosted by Photobucket have had their pix deleted.
...by Photobucket!

Last edited: