98 Silverado Z71 "KI//ER"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dad started the ProClimb for the first time today... Hasn't gotten to ride it, but atleast it starts! Haha. And yeah, that M7 is a great sled. I've always loved it. I'm a member on the SnoWest forum too haha what's your username on there?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
my user name is Parker565, haha thats sweet that your a member at snowest, and yeah my M7 all ways did me well its just they had great deals on left over M8's last year so i picked mine up for like 8 grand brand new and sold my M7 for $4,000.00.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
My new grille and door handles came today:) and im hoping to get my lift put on my truck this weekend.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love victory red and pewter but at the same time like all victory red as well. Sorry to be that guy but...That proclimb 800 thing is *******! Live in SW florida but have had the honor to drive a snow mobile in Maryland around deep creek lake and it was a blast!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I love victory red and pewter but at the same time like all victory red as well. Sorry to be that guy but...That proclimb 800 thing is *******! Live in SW florida but have had the honor to drive a snow mobile in Maryland around deep creek lake and it was a blast!
Lol no problem bro, I could talk about snowmobiles all day long lol :)

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I have never seen a snowmobile in person.
Thats to bad man, and if you ever get the chance to ride one take it! Also I have some good news and some bad news.
The bad: my truck is in the shop for a new fuel pump :(
The good: I just got in $700 worth of stereo equipment from UPS today :)
You must be registered for see images attach

And my new 1200-watt MTX amp all ready installed:

And my Set up, up front with red LED's "these are my old speakers still"

Should have the truck up and running on the 23, and ill put all the new stuff in.... Cant Wait.
P.S. I ordered the novakanes, and the lift is going on next week :)

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
well there not actually on yet, but the lift is set to be put on my truck, along with the wheels on the 16-18th, but heres an idea of the size of 35's on this thing stock!
Stock wheels:

35's on 20's next to my truck:

Pics to give you an idea of how the wheels and tires look:

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha we've been out to the mountains 2 times now, goin' for a 3rd on Saturday. The ProClimb 800 is crazy! I can't really ride it, it's a huge change from my M7, but man, the amount of power it has is incredible, and I've already noticed that from my Dad's old '08 M8 he's already improved a ton on this new sled.

Those wheels look SWEET! I really like 'em!

That's my Kicker 10" CVR Aluminized in a custom built console that my good friend helped me build.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha we've been out to the mountains 2 times now, goin' for a 3rd on Saturday. The ProClimb 800 is crazy! I can't really ride it, it's a huge change from my M7, but man, the amount of power it has is incredible, and I've already noticed that from my Dad's old '08 M8 he's already improved a ton on this new sled.

Those wheels look SWEET! I really like 'em!

That's my Kicker 10" CVR Aluminized in a custom built console that my good friend helped me build.
Thats great to hear my friend, and thank you for the kind words! The custom box looks awsome, and im sure your system will be a reall thumper! Strong work!!! :)