98 Silverado Z71 "KI//ER"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yes it sure does, but I do Snowmobile alot ,and i race MX in the summer so i stay pretty ocupied. And im actually thinking about attending Wyotech... Did your friends say any thing good or bad about the program itself Other than wyoming sucks lol.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Two of them got jobs right out of school here in Houston and two of them decided it wasn't for them. Now the 2 that got jobs are slowly realizing they do not want to be a mechanic for their whole life and that maybe that decision was a bad one. I will say they are doing way better than the people I know who went to UTI but they are still regretting it.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Idk I think I would like it no matter what because my favorite thing to do is work on vehicles, and also I ran into a problem today with my design while looking at cowl boys color matched smoothie.... I realized I have the lower rocker color like a pewter metallic color and I plan to get the rockers painted the same Oem color of pewter with the rest of the truck victory red like it is now.... but my problem is that I dont know if i should paint my smoothie and roll pan that pewter color or should I paint it victory red? Or should I just get the truck painted all Victory red? but then my truck would look a lot like cowl boys and I hate to Copy some one else's look especially if its almost the exact same! But if I paint my smoothie and roll pan the pewter color will it look awkward or weird? Grrrrr im so frustrated right now:help:

Sorry for this :Rant:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok well I did some research on an alternative color to victory red and I found this Storm grey Metallic color that im very fond of. it is one of the rarest colors on an GMT 400 because they only put it on theses trucks in 1999 on the 99 classic's, and this color was only used as an factory option from 1999 to 2002. It turns out that my moms 99 suburban had this color, so I guess Thats why Im so fond of it. but heres a picture of a ecsb with this color:
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just paint the smoothie and rollpan pweter, personally i would go with a custom rear bumper if you can weld and get all the supplies

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x2 on painting the bumpers pewter. I'm on the same boat as far as the two tone like you have and I'm painting my bumpers pewter and my grille blue