98 Silverado Z71 "KI//ER"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok so heres a little facts about my Silverado now, Its a Z71 with a 5.7L Vortec that currently has 83,000 miles on it. This truck is about to recieve some major love from myself and im dropping about $13,000.00 into this bad boy. I dreamed of this truck when I was little and now im going to build it and take it to its ultimate level. To come across this money I just sold my 2011 Golf GTI for $23,000 but $10,000 of that is going into my savings. So lets get into the Mods to be coming in the next few months :evillol:. O and heres some pics of my truck just for refrence: this was how my truck looked:
You must be registered for see images attach
, and this is how it looks now, and keep in mind its VERY dirty lol :nono:
I bet your wondering how that big dent got on the side arnt you? well short story is that another driver passed out at the wheel clipped my rear bumper and my truck was pushed into a tree.... :pokeowned: And just my luck the driver was uninsured! :gunner: but any ways back to the build: So far i have ordered a 6 inch pro-comp lift with 20 inch novakane six's, with 35 in Federal MT tires:
It should all be here in the next week or so . But i need to start ordering the rest of the parts for whats going to be done: a disk break kit for the rear, a new grille (mine is cracked, and the paint is chipping), a new smoothie front bumper with an embossed area for the license plate, a roll pan with a hidden hitch in the rear, a 6.0L LS engine swap with a built transmission, re gearing (for the lift), new mirrors and door handles, HID's and new blacked out LED tail lights, New JBL speakers with a new Alpine deck, 12-inch rockford fosgate T1 sub with an 1000 watt Alpine amp, and A new paint job in either Gun metal Grey metallic or in The factory Victory red. Please give me any ideas on what else to do, and I would like feedback from those who have done some of these mods. I will post photos regularly so check back often cause this is going to be a fun build :) but if your wondering this is kinda what i want my truck to look like when its done, except for the paint and wheels:

Last edited:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Good plan, nice truck, nice low miles. I like that bumper on that last picture, where do you get those, I mean, I can tell it's a smoothie bumper, but that lower part looks sweet.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Good plan, nice truck, nice low miles. I like that bumper on that last picture, where do you get those, I mean, I can tell it's a smoothie bumper, but that lower part looks sweet.

Yeah im going to be looking for that valence to, if I find it il post a link for the site, and are those towing mirrors power adjustable? O yeah and my lift came today!!!!!!! But for some reason the wheels and tires arnt here yet :bs: