98 Silverado Z71 "KI//ER"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I do like that color alot but what im thinking now is the victory red with color matched grile, door handles, and mirrors, then have the storm grey metallic rockers color matched with the smoothie, and Roll pan. Im a sucker for a clean red truck, but all im deciding on now is if the rockers would look better darker hmmmm.....
You must be registered for see images

I know its on a ford but it would be very smiler in terms of the rocker color, or I could keep it like this.....
attachment.php

Opinions:welcome:
and on another note were the hell did cowl boy get his smoothie with the embossed area for the license plate? iv looked on lmc, and a variety of other sites with no success .... :(
O and thanks every one for there input so far :)

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just keep the color you have imo, it will looks sweet and I have the same plans. Here's a quick chop of my truck so you can kinda see what it'll look like cept in blue.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
dude that looks sweet! I like how the bumper matches the rocker color! I thought it might look goofy, but thats not bad at all! nice truck by the way:)

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do like that color alot but what im thinking now is the victory red with color matched grile, door handles, and mirrors, then have the storm grey metallic rockers color matched with the smoothie, and Roll pan. Im a sucker for a clean red truck, but all im deciding on now is if the rockers would look better darker hmmmm.....

I know its on a ford but it would be very smiler in terms of the rocker color, or I could keep it like this.....
attachment.php

Opinions:welcome:
and on another note were the hell did cowl boy get his smoothie with the embossed area for the license plate? iv looked on lmc, and a variety of other sites with no success .... :(
O and thanks every one for there input so far :)

Haha is than an M7 in that shop?

On topic: I really like the red and the pewter on yours as it is.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha is than an M7 in that shop?

On topic: I really like the red and the pewter on yours as it is.
Thanks man and no thats my dads cross fire 800 I have an m8 though :)
You must be registered for see images attach
:evillol:

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live in Northwestern BC, Canada, so, we have over 3 or 4 feet of snow outside at the moment. And yeah... They're beyond fun. We ride in the backcountry/mountains up here. Mine makes about 145 HP and my dad's makes around 160 HP. Considering they only weigh just over 500 lbs full of fuel... They've got an inside power to weight ratio. I feel like I'm kind of hi-jacking this thread though :/

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
dude lol its cool if i didnt ride sleds or have a sled id be pissed, but im an avid rider and im a member on the snowest forum lol. I want the new proclimb, but im going to wait a year or two so im not a giune pig for Arctic cat lol :) and nice M7 man! let me know how the pro climb runs dude! :hmm: