98 Sierra - Project Investment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
yes tie rod flip is easy take from bottom of knuckle to top of knuckle. done haha realign of course.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes tie rod flip is easy take from bottom of knuckle to top of knuckle. done haha realign of course.

:jester: i wasnt sure if i had to hone out the knuckle any or if it literally just will flip no issue.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score

The tapers wont match up... dunno if this would effect much but seems to me it would take away some strenght as the tapers would meet on a smaller point then if the tapers matched up... just my opinion... i know it can be done and have read about it on FSC back a few years ago and if i remember right it seems like someone drilled a new taper from the top and used a tie rod end from a f250 or something like that since the taper would be larger than the stock ones. Maybe someone else on here has some info on it! would be a good up grade for anyone even my 6" rcx only cranked to bout 4.5 lift would be nicer if the tie rods were on top of the knuckle.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
I've had a few friends do it. But never paid any attention since i went SAS. Now for better overall. heims would be it.

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You fit 35's and 20's on a 3 inch leveling kit?

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it cheaper than buying the 4 inch rcx and tires and rims

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4" Kit will ride better because it wont be cranked.

Right now im working on getting a 4" kit off craigslist, so if that goes through if you're still interested i could make you a good deal.