98 Sierra - Project Investment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
While i had the radiator out i decided to pick up some LS1 efans.

You must be registered for see images attach

I will say it runs SO much better with the efans in there and the clutch fan removed. It feels like it free'd up so much power and the fans work perfectly.

How you go about wiring those up? Been really considering E fans this winter (more chance of limping it home if they screw up :Big Laugh: ) the old TBI needs all the help it can get. Truck looks awesome!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The new updates look great Sam.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How you go about wiring those up? Been really considering E fans this winter (more chance of limping it home if they screw up :Big Laugh: ) the old TBI needs all the help it can get. Truck looks awesome!

The new updates look great Sam.
I posted a link a few pages back, the wiring was the easiest part. Its been working great too.

One from the office today
You must be registered for see images attach

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the hate on the RCX 3"? Nice truck man!

in theory its a "glorified" Crank. Its UCAs, keys and diff extensions. I personally bought it for the UCAs and i got it at an extremely discounted price.

Yes i did crank it still but the UCAs counter that angle, the lowers aren't any different than normal cranking. You dont get to crank more than factory keys which we all know, but it doesnt limit your downward suspension travel like a crank and factory UCAs do. Some people still hate on it but in the same breath tell everyone to crank to the sky.

:shrug: I dont get it, but i like the kit. Eventually i MAY go to a 4" lift kit but so far im happy with this, even happier now that i got better shocks and got rid of the shock extension. The truck has also performed great. My only complaint is the tie rod angle but ill be getting heims soon mounted on top of the knuckle.