97 ECSB Simple Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not much for lowered, but it looks like a great dd. simple, clean, yet custom.

Ya slim i would trade it in a heart beat for 4x4 thats just where my roots are.

I have it posted on a local forum for sale or trade for a z71, even said id throw some cash in. but who knows

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted some interior pieces.

You must be registered for see images attach

I also got a heck of a deal on some 5% window tint. I picked it up after it was dark ill take some daytime pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Painted some interior pieces.

Looks Familiar :lol:

You Sir have good taste. Looks good man.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks dropped. Im not gonna lie I did see yours first that played a role. I have always kinda thought about it but most of the cars i seen with painted interior it was like orange or lime green and just didnt look good IMO. I seen yours and one other guys on here and said that looks good.

So the people who dont like copy cats can hate away, but you sir did play a role.

Edit: hey dropped do you use armorl-all on your painted pieces?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres some pics during the day

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks dropped. Im not gonna lie I did see yours first that played a role. I have always kinda thought about it but most of the cars i seen with painted interior it was like orange or lime green and just didnt look good IMO. I seen yours and one other guys on here and said that looks good.

So the people who dont like copy cats can hate away, but you sir did play a role.

Edit: hey dropped do you use armorl-all on your painted pieces?

Man I was not saying you copied me in anyway.Even if you did I would be Flatterted. Cause it looks good. No I just Use a mixture of dish soap and water in a spray bottle, or just water. I have never used armor-all in my vehicles. I used to use Meguiars interior detailer, but It took the finish off my center console, thats one of the reasons I painted that piece. I was going for a clean factory 2tone/denail look. Thats the plan for my interior Clean and simple.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I was not saying you copied me in anyway.Even if you did I would be Flatterted. Cause it looks good. No I just Use a mixture of dish soap and water in a spray bottle, or just water. I have never used armor-all in my vehicles. I used to use Meguiars interior detailer, but It took the finish off my center console, thats one of the reasons I painted that piece. I was going for a clean factory 2tone/denail look. Thats the plan for my interior Clean and simple.

Gotcha, ill give the soap and water a try out. I didnt mean anything against you on that comment. You have great ideas, I too like the 2 tone.