97 chevy rcsb sleeper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Ya, we will see what happens. I had two guys look so far that seemed like they had no real understanding of what they were looking at. I guess that's the unfortunate part of building something like this...there's nothing really that fantastic to look at from the outside, until you start looking close. There are plenty of stock shiny painted pickups on the market too which doesn't help. On the flip side, if things pan out with work and it hibernates all winter, it won't hurt my feelings at all. Coincidentally I will probably be looking into a 9" next year if its still around.

Lol ya Alberta is all about lifted diesels. Ever going to come out to Castrol?

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol ya Alberta is all about lifted diesels. Ever going to come out to Castrol?

I'd love to come up there for test and tune or something. I would definitely have to address the rear end by then... This one tire fire thing is getting old fast.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small change to the truck. I finally dropped it off to get an alignment done today, but before it went, I decided to ditch the 1" belltech coil spacers. It looks way better now I think. Fender measurements are 27" front, and 27-3/8 rear. Has a bit of rake, but it looked nose high sitting flat before.

You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Just read through all 14 pages of your build. Your attention to detail is awesome. Its a shame that you have her up for sale, but I know all too well how finances are. Hopefully everything works out and you get to keep it.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read through all 14 pages of your build. Your attention to detail is awesome. Its a shame that you have her up for sale, but I know all too well how finances are. Hopefully everything works out and you get to keep it.

Thanks!

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well...she gone! I met a with a guy from Edmonton last Thursday who offered up a decent trade (2010 Sierra ext cab short box 4x4). I don't have a rig of my own, except for my company truck. So if/when something should happen in the middle of December with the company I work for, at least I have wheels. He has pretty cool plans for the truck, so its definitely off to a good home. Here's pics of the new one.

Last edited: