97 chevy rcsb sleeper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Lol, ya I think it worked out pretty good. Its a little rough around the edges, but i'm working on that. Plans are some sort of flares, leveling kit, and 285's. Baby steps.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow crazy trade! What kind of plans did the guy have? I'm excited to see it around lol.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow crazy trade! What kind of plans did the guy have? I'm excited to see it around lol.

The guy wants to do a Dale Earnhardt camping truck world clone to it...silver painted rockers, stickers, big number 3, the whole nine yards. Definitely the most different plans I have heard of passing on a project, but cool.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice trade! Can't wait to see what you do with this one lol.

This one's story was pretty much short lived. I think i owned it for a couple weeks, then flipped it, and paid off a bunch of stuff. Was pretty happy about it. This is how it looked finished up.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
This one's story was pretty much short lived. I think i owned it for a couple weeks, then flipped it, and paid off a bunch of stuff. Was pretty happy about it. This is how it looked finished up.

Lol short lived is right. What are your plans now? Any other projects?

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now I picked up this gem, lol

I started fixing a bunch of stuff, but progress has been fairly slow. Will start a separate thread i think. Been busy building a new toy for my oldest boy. I think i'm having more fun with this already ,than with that angry black truck.:crazy: