96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is awesome, paint the chrome on the grill black, truck will look even better

Live action!!

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!

I've ordered all new lights to replace the Night Shade fiasco that's on the truck now. Clear headlights with all clear LED parks, markers, tails, 3rd brake, roof lights and rear dually light bar.

Does anyone know if anyone makes clear markers for the dually fenders?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Cant wait to see it evolve. Defiantly making miss my old dually.

Sent from my SM-N910P

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!

I've ordered all new lights to replace the Night Shade fiasco that's on the truck now. Clear headlights with all clear LED parks, markers, tails, 3rd brake, roof lights and rear dually light bar.

I would think you could just take one off look at the part number then add led # and google it..if not take the bulb to a parts store and get the led swap bulb..

Live action!!

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
I would think you could just take one off look at the part number then add led # and google it..if not take the bulb to a parts store and get the led swap bulb..

Live action!!

Was actually looking for the light housings themselves. I ordered the LED replacement bulbs but wanted a clear housing instead of the OE amber front and red rear.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was actually looking for the light housings themselves. I ordered the LED replacement bulbs but wanted a clear housing instead of the OE amber front and red rear.
Part number it is then, that truck will look even better with all clears

Live action!!

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man will look good with all new lighting...I did that with mine a couple months back and what a relatively cheap makeover that makes a huge difference...

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I often think about getting rid of my K2500 and getting a 4dr 2wd dually. Subscribed to see it lowered. Agreed the grille would look better black instead of white.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I checked Recon's website but they only have the clear lenses with red and amber LEDs built in for 1999-2013 trucks. Recon makes a quality product too.