88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Rick. Here is a photo of the switch. I will check on that defrost pigtail.

Attachments

• DS937_FRONT.jpg
    DS937_FRONT.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 62

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
I read on some forum - maybe this one - part number 15602693 was specific to the 89 model year and 15607065 was for the 90-91 model year (AC Delco D1532C).

I don't know the differences between the switches - both look like they have the same connector on the back.

Thanks for the photos. That defrost pigtail plugs right in.

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
Rick - Where did that defrost pigtail originally connect into? The back of the HVAC control head?

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rick - Where did that defrost pigtail originally connect into? The back of the HVAC control head?

not quite sure, the picture wasnt mine. my guess would be where the fog light switch is on my picture- then running to the defrost on the rear window.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a pic of mine out of a 1990 chevy truck I was putting LEDs in the gauges and thought I woulf take a pic so you can see the difference

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
So I can use it for these type of fog lights? But how do I put HID's in this type of fog lights? I would love to have HID's in these fogs!!!

Depends on which lights you have. The OEM's have a replaceable bulb. The 'Tractor supply/Canadian Tire' aftermarket lights are a seal beam style & do not allow the use of aftermarket bulbs.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey sewlow58 I have the OEM's (well at least they look OEM's) they were on the truck when I got it. But it seems the little bulb just won't pull out. The glass in front removes to be able to get to it but some reason it won't pull out?