88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeep upgrade? Guessing its to upgrade to the same round headlights that the Wranglers (TJ/JK here in canada) use?

Ya the 07+ Wranglers use a 7" round plastic composite light that takes 9008 bulbs an they just happen to fit perfectly in place of the old sealed beams once you remove the mopar bracketry.....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ya the 07+ Wranglers use a 7" round plastic composite light that takes 9008 bulbs an they just happen to fit perfectly in place of the old sealed beams once you remove the mopar bracketry.....

Ahh ok, just wondering why not just use some 97-01 Jeep headlights which use an H4 bulb and just drop in?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh ok, just wondering why not just use some 97-01 Jeep headlights which use an H4 bulb and just drop in?

:shrug: all the conversion threads use the 07+ lights. The harness will make it a drop in anyway. I guess the 9008 bulb is better??

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
:shrug: all the conversion threads use the 07+ lights. The harness will make it a drop in anyway. I guess the 9008 bulb is better??

guess that could be it. Just figured i would ask since the H4 retrofit has been around for decades lol..Long before the jeep wranglers in aftermarket applications due to the older Jeep CJs

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guess that could be it. Just figured i would ask since the H4 retrofit has been around for decades lol..Long before the jeep wranglers in aftermarket applications due to the older Jeep CJs

The answer is because us spec Jeeps use the same sealed beam lamp my 78 does until 07. An these are much better quality than most of the conversion Ebay crap....

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I found a fog switch here -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171042307468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

but am having no luck finding the pigtail wiring/connector for the fog switch.

Let me know if you have or can make the pigtail.

Thanks.

I bought a switch similar to that for 25$ shipped on eBay, and i too was looking for the pigtail. It was brought to my attention that the defrost switch on similar obs use the same pigtail, different wire colors. Just passing some info i learned.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD