88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Order the harness and he will give you his number to call him. And he will walk you through the install. Once my uber harness arrives i will be making that call for sure.

i ment a diagram of the actual harness he makes so i can make my own. I'm pretty sure i know how he does it, just not sure if i have to time to sit down and make one. but if i had the specs it would be a little easier. lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda ot but could you make the Squarebody harness with 9008 bulb ends to accommodate my planned Jeep headlight swap? :D

N/m dug up the thread on 67-72 an asked over there.

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda ot but could you make the Squarebody harness with 9008 bulb ends to accommodate my planned Jeep headlight swap? :D

N/m dug up the thread on 67-72 an asked over there.

Sure can Paul! I went a little more in depth on the topic over there :handshake:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure can Paul! I went a little more in depth on the topic over there :handshake:

Cool I got some parts to sell then I'll hit you up for one. If it hasn't been asked yet in your 67-72 harness thread you might want to mention it in there as well. Anything that uses the 7" round light can do the Jeep upgrade.....