88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Hell if someone that has one wants to draw up a diagram with wire gauges and lengths I could probably remake them.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just gonna suggest that. If someone wants to cut open their harness and draw it out good I could probably come up with a decent price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I bought most of his kits for my truck, I never installed it either... id have to check it out, their so well made, im not sure I want to start hacking them up to see the wiring diagram ... mind you, I could probably draw it up by seeing the ends of the wires and stuff.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i could probably send it to you if you could make me one or something, id like to have one again mine just never worked, had a bad relay or bad wire or something

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Yeah I could try and figure out what's wrong with it, make a diagram while I've got it all out and then try and fix it for you.

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
I am definitely interested in a fog light harness to work with the factory switch for my 91 K1500.

I have the factory OEM switch and switch pigtail for my truck.

I might be interested in a 4 Hi harness also.

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about guys! Burblade or polar.
I wouldn't mind building these either. My only thing would be tring to find somewhere that sold good quality relays, and the male female bulb sockets to build with.
Maybe since mean grean isn't doing this anymore he could send someone some links to his retailers!
Let's get this back up and going. Dibs on first batch!