88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds good! I may start looking back into this and try one on my own!
Just getting the factory connectors will be the hardest part.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
IIRC the connectors for the switches were used in multiple places in the truck. Could probably source junkyard connectors and repin them with new pins and wire. That's what I did when I built the harness for for my Bose swap. 9005/9006 connectors are easy to find new. Don't recall what the bulb was for the factory fogs but if it's a common one then sourcing new connectors shouldn't be difficult. I ran HIDs in my Escalade fogs so I didn't have to worry about it.

I'd planned on getting started on the harnesses a long time ago but getting the Suburban finished up has taken a LOT longer than planned.

Aaron Bussey

Reaction score
For Sale: Factory Fog Light Harness for those of you who would like to use the OEM Fog Light Switch. The harness comes complete with ALL needed wire to install fog or driving lights. The harness features a HD 30/40 amp relay and is constructed of 12awg wire to ensure that the full 13.8V+ get to your fog or driving lights. Which also allows you to run a high wattage bulb or HID's without having to worry about overloading the factory harness.

The harness also features Delphi style Weatherpack Connectors to ensure a weather tight connection at your fog or driving lights! Trucks that where equipped from the factory only allowed the fog lights to be on when the low beams where on. With this harness installed, you can have your fog lights on anytime your parking lights are on. So when you have the fog light switch in the "ON" position, you can have your fog lights on anytime the parking lights are! And they will also automatically turn off (Regardless of the position of the fog light switch) when the parking lights are turned off! So there is no need to have to worry about leaving your fog or driving lights on when you arrive at your destination! The harness's are completely loomed in weather/heat resistant loom, and all connections are cleanly soldered and heat shrunk. This harness takes all the guess work out of adding fog or driving lights! All wire that requires to be hooked up by you, is clearly labeled for a trouble free installation! Made in the USA!

You are required to supply me with your OEM Switch and pigtail. Once I recieve it, your harness will be built and shipped out to you within 3-4 days of receiving the switch. Also if you are interested in using a different switch, feel free to PM me for a quote!

Price: $99.95 with FREE Shipping via USPS Priority Mail
Part Number: 8898FFHD

(Below is a picture of a HD Fog Light Harness)
You must be registered for see images attach

(Below is a Picture of a truck with a HD Fog Light Harness installed along with Factory Fog Lights)
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-Baron
Are you still sellimg this harness?