77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Varvis

Reaction score
Have you thought about upgrading to the 05-07 grille?

You must be registered for see images attach

I know they never made Arrival Blue for 05+, but I think it'd look wicked.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you thought about upgrading to the 05-07 grille?

I know they never made Arrival Blue for 05+, but I think it'd look wicked.

Nah, too much to pay for plus I would have to get the pieces in between the headlights painted and whatnot. Just too much money to look pretty.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I'm still collecting parts and working 48 hour weeks now that school is out for the summer. Truck got washed today at home because I'm going to the drive ins tonight with the girlfriend and another couple. So. Much. Pollen. Scrubbed out the bed and rinsed it down pretty good too. Threw some wax on my front license plate since its yellow and keeps getting dirty. Used some of the Meguiar's Xtreme Tire Spray to make it look sexy.

Hoping its the cleanest truck there tonight lol.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope to have her screaming by the end of next week :evillol:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered my 3" Magnaflow down pipe and 5" Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust tonight! Might drone a little more especially with the 7" tip but it will have a deeper tone and growl more.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looky what showed up today! Just the downpipe but the kit itself is on its way. Incase anyone was wondering, I ordered this stuff from gotexhaust.com but went through them as a site sponsor (vendor) here on the forums. Messaged and spoke on the phone to Andy and completed my order with Morrie. Both are awesome guys and got me one heck of a discount on my exhaust system. Cheapest I could get these two parts ANYWHERE on the interwebz. I hope to do business with GotExhaust again in the future!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been cheating a lot lately....

Freshly detailed inside and out for a party I'm taking my girlfriend to tonight.....

Been helping dad tool around with his car now that the exhaust is done. (Magnaflow box is for my truck :))

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought you had a Carbon Fiber grille for this truck? Either way looks good!

Thanks C2!

I was hoping to have one :( the guy I ordered it from never sent it to me and I ended up filing a complaint with the Kentucky BBB and they did a quick job too. Once the spring swap meet that comes around here happened he agreed to be there and refund me my $50 (I traded him back a paintable grill I never used for my '95), so I got my money back and decided to hold off. Luckily when I was at the local diesel shop, an arrival blue Duramax 3500 just happened to be there with a black vertical grill and smoked headlights. Off eBay the grill is like $68 shipped so I'm gonna go that route eventually.

Varvis

Reaction score
How much was the 5" exhaust? A local shop is selling a full setup for $700 but it seems too pricey.