6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers, bud. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone! My boy seems to be getting a little better. I got him to eat some yogurt and Doritos today. Not a good combo, but hey he hasn't eaten anything in 5 days! So whatever he wants he gets! Managed to get about 40oz of pedialyte, lemonade, and Gatorade in him today. So I'm ecstatic! He'll probably be in the hospital a few more days. That's ok with me. He's still getting fluids and meds through the IV. If it wasn't for this I don't know what the outcome would be and I dont even want to think about it! So thanks again and keep em coming!
You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers! My little boy is finally headed home after 6 days in the hospital! He's getting stronger by the minute!
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm bustin' outta here!
Hell yea brother! I got a nephew his age and keeping him sane in a hospital for 6 days would be hell. Ill bet hes ready to go home and play.