6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Personally on a two tone truck, chrome wins out; but I feel like your truck would look sharp with a bumper the same color as the silver bottom color.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I love body colored bumpers, but I also like to push **** and I fear the paint would look like ass over time.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Hey guys. I scored a Denali console with a sub and changer in it today for $20! I wondered if anybody has wired this setup in on their truck? If so, diagrams please!:D Also anybody know where I could find the cup holder for the rear of it? And whatever that thing is that goes in the rectangular hole on top. I have a complete 2000 Denali I was gonna part out. But I just can't bring myself to do it! I'll fix it sometime! Just too nice to junk! Any help is appreciated!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I scored a Denali console with a sub and changer in it today for $20! I wondered if anybody has wired this setup in on their truck? If so, diagrams please!:D Also anybody know where I could find the cup holder for the rear of it? And whatever that thing is that goes in the rectangular hole on top. I have a complete 2000 Denali I was gonna part out. But I just can't bring myself to do it! I'll fix it sometime! Just too nice to junk! Any help is appreciated!
I took the sub and amp out of mine since I didn't know how to wire it. The little rectangular hole is where the button latch goes for the notepad part. The rear cup holders are very hard to find not broken. I have one but the design of it is pretty crappy and even hitting a bump makes it fall out. I know where one is if you don't mind a screw hole in the handle part of it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Define screw hole. Lol! Probably can't be too picky! I'm talking about the large rectangular hole on the back above the cup holder. If you can get that cup holder for the right price I'm game.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The cup holders aren't normally what breaks. It's typically the loops that the cup holder sits in on the console itself. I've made a couple sets of hinges to repair the console side. It's just a couple pieces of metal with holes drilled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took the rear audio controls apart and made a cubby hole.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
The cup holders aren't normally what breaks. It's typically the loops that the cup holder sits in on the console itself. I've made a couple sets of hinges to repair the console side. It's just a couple pieces of metal with holes drilled.

I could do something like this

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's up in the handle where you can't really see it. And I'll see if the controls are there too and I'll get them.
Cokeman, I need to modify my hinges somehow so it stays closed better without coming off. It's not broke though.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk