6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's up in the handle where you can't really see it. And I'll see if the controls are there too and I'll get them.
Cokeman, I need to modify my hinges somehow so it stays closed better without coming off. It's not broke though.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
The holes are oversized on the console side, which leads to the breakage in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
It's up in the handle where you can't really see it. And I'll see if the controls are there too and I'll get them.
Cokeman, I need to modify my hinges somehow so it stays closed better without coming off. It's not broke though.

You are the man! Let me know. I'm gonna try to get this thing taken apart and painted this weekend. I'm bound and determined to make this sub work!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You are the man! Let me know. I'm gonna try to get this thing taken apart and painted this weekend. I'm bound and determined to make this sub work!
I will! I'm just really wanting to see that ls swapped crew cab of yours haha. You have my dream truck.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look up the build thread by Burbalade. K2500 Suburban build or something like that. He got the bose system working. He might have posted diagrams in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I will! I'm just really wanting to see that ls swapped crew cab of yours haha. You have my dream truck.

It's definitely the best thing I could have done to it. This is my dream truck as well! Took me 10 years to have the means to get it! Plus two to track a decent one down then a year to organize the LS swap! Needless to say it's been a long time coming! Maybe we can meet up sometime! I'd like to check out your Burb as well. It looks super clean!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's definitely the best thing I could have done to it. This is my dream truck as well! Took me 10 years to have the means to get it! Plus two to track a decent one down then a year to organize the LS swap! Needless to say it's been a long time coming! Maybe we can meet up sometime! I'd like to check out your Burb as well. It looks super clean!
Sounds like a plan! I've finally talked dad into buying that white crew cab I've mentioned before. He took a closer look and it has no rust, 150k miles, and in excellent condition. Hopefully he'll be the proud owner of it by the end of summer if the guy decides to sell it! Then I plan on buying it off of dad in a couple years.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! I've finally talked dad into buying that white crew cab I've mentioned before. He took a closer look and it has no rust, 150k miles, and in excellent condition. Hopefully he'll be the proud owner of it by the end of summer if the guy decides to sell it! Then I plan on buying it off of dad in a couple years.

Sounds awesome! Mine had some rust issues from the back of the cab back. The cab was rust free! Never seen anything like it! I blasted the rails in the back with a pressure washer sand blaster. Cleaned up good had to coat the bottom of the bed with POR15. All is well now!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Guys I need prayers! My middle son (2yrs old) is in the hospital. Has the flu and an ear infection, sores in his mouth! I'm going crazy worried about him! Please say a prayer for him in hopes he will get better FAST! Thanks!
You must be registered for see images attach