6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Hell yea brother! I got a nephew his age and keeping him sane in a hospital for 6 days would be hell. Ill bet hes ready to go home and play.
Yes sir! He and his two brothers have basically destroyed the house tonight! But that's ok! I ain't gonna lie I got pretty choked up when he got to see his brothers after 6 days! They were all so happy to be back together! This is what it's all about right here!
You must be registered for see images attach

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Now that I can put my mind at ease. Let's talk about this console! Still haven't had any luck googling the pinouts for the two big connectors in the console (c304, c305). If I could get the pinouts I think I could make everything work! Maybe! Anybody got any ideas?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Not much to update here guys. But I did order a few parts yesterday. A few suspension pieces. Slowly collecting parts here and there for the transformation! Here's the stance I'm going for. I know this is a 1500 but I love the way it sits and the tire size is just right! I hijacked this photo off the lift guide thread! 6" with 315's
You must be registered for see images attach

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Oh and I got a chance to check out the cd changer in my console. Naturally it didn't work! So I took the thing apart to find some kind of sticky substance and three Wrigleys gum wrappers! Cleaned it up, put it back together and presto! She worked like a charm!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Oh and I got a chance to check out the cd changer in my console. Naturally it didn't work! So I took the thing apart to find some kind of sticky substance and three Wrigleys gum wrappers! Cleaned it up, put it back together and presto! She worked like a charm!
Wonder how all that got in there lol

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how nasty people are. They pay $30-40,000 or more for a vehicle and treat it like s**t! I can't afford to do something like that! Hell I even wash and vacuum out my 74 dump truck! And it's a FORD!
Lol ill admit my truck hasnt had a bath in a couple months but my **** is spotless inside. I cant stand to be in dirty vehicles, my sister in law has an audi with so much trash in the back you cant see the floor. It drives me insane.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
None of mine have had a real bath in 2-3 months. The weather has been terrible. But I've at least hosed them off and washed the salt off! I don't buy my wife extremely nice cars for the same reason as your sister in law! She doesn't leave food and stuff like that in there, but every damn thing else in the house is in there! I believe if she cleaned it out she might get 2-3 more mpg's! Lol! But then again she does haul three boys around!

1BigCarrot

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol ill admit my truck hasnt had a bath in a couple months but my **** is spotless inside. I cant stand to be in dirty vehicles, my sister in law has an audi with so much trash in the back you cant see the floor. It drives me insane.
If I can't see the floor, I don't get in. One of my sister's vehicles, you could almost guarantee a meal of sorts if you picked through the crap that is in there. And yes, she bought the car brand new after saving her little ass off for two years but has no idea how to clean or detail the interior. I know a couple of guys who are worse.

None of mine have had a real bath in 2-3 months. The weather has been terrible. But I've at least hosed them off and washed the salt off! I don't buy my wife extremely nice cars for the same reason as your sister in law! She doesn't leave food and stuff like that in there, but every damn thing else in the house is in there! I believe if she cleaned it out she might get 2-3 more mpg's! Lol! But then again she does haul three boys around!
Grab a couple rubbish bags and get the boys to empty the car out and fill 'em up, then go show mum. Persist enough and for long enough at least the boys might learn something especially when they are old enough to to start impressing the girls.

Middle of summer here and I haven't bothered to wash either of my two vehicles for a couple months. It ****** down with rain every other day so I don't see the point at the moment.

I have the same height lift with similar size tyres Jay but mine rubbed like a mother fugger. I almost ripped my flare off trying to back into my driveway. I have now installed a 3" BL as I didn't want to cut/trim my bumper or flares. I trimmed the valance a little but was still rubbin' my nerves the wrong way. The body lift sorts that rubbing issue up front and gives me a little more room up front and out back to achieve my goals for this thing.

What lift are you going with?