6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Guys I have some great news! Uncle Sam was exceptionally good to me this year! (I love my 3 little tax write offs! Lol!) anyway we gonna pay off the wifey's car!(long story) and pimp out the CCSB along with a few things around the house! I'm gonna be collecting these parts over the next month or so. Gonna do it all at one time for a badass makeover! The list includes:

6" lift from Superlift w/Bilstien shocks.

BFG All Terrain KO2's 315/75/16

K2xx mirrors, smoked strip blinker/running lights, paint to match. (Boost Auto Parts) Haven't decided to paint black or pewter. Opinions?

Smoked cab lights. Thought about what you said @Biggershaft96 and your right amber lights would stick out, especially on a black truck! Gonna put the little 3 light hickey under the tailgate too! Thought about putting 3/4" led dots in the body line on the rear flares. Amber front of tire, red behind. Kinda like a dually or Quadrasteer truck. Opinions?

Diesel bumper with guards and fog lights. May just have to create my own fog lights out of some KC's or something. The factory ones seem to be made of 24k gold or platinum! Lol! Unless somebody's got a set w/ buckets for a decent price!

Stay tuned progress and pics coming!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys I have some great news! Uncle Sam was exceptionally good to me this year! (I love my 3 little tax write offs! Lol!) anyway we gonna pay off the wifey's car!(long story) and pimp out the CCSB along with a few things around the house! I'm gonna be collecting these parts over the next month or so. Gonna do it all at one time for a badass makeover! The list includes:

6" lift from Superlift w/Bilstien shocks.

BFG All Terrain KO2's 315/75/16

K2xx mirrors, smoked strip blinker/running lights, paint to match. (Boost Auto Parts) Haven't decided to paint black or pewter. Opinions?

Smoked cab lights. Thought about what you said @Biggershaft96 and your right amber lights would stick out, especially on a black truck! Gonna put the little 3 light hickey under the tailgate too! Thought about putting 3/4" led dots in the body line on the rear flares. Amber front of tire, red behind. Kinda like a dually or Quadrasteer truck. Opinions?

Diesel bumper with guards and fog lights. May just have to create my own fog lights out of some KC's or something. The factory ones seem to be made of 24k gold or platinum! Lol! Unless somebody's got a set w/ buckets for a decent price!

Stay tuned progress and pics coming!
Sounds like a really good plan!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did you do this? I'm liking this idea!
Cut up a set of 88-89 headlight brackets and adjusters, and bolted them to a section of angle iron. Mine are by no means pretty but just take your time trimming and test fitting and they'll turn out fine.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Buying the whole thing or just the parts you need?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Probably just the parts I need. I think some stuffs already been robbed off of it. He's gonna check to make sure nothing is missing or broken on the bumper when he gets home. Then give me a price. Hope he doesn't see that eBay auction:eek:! Told him to check on the switch as well! Never hurts to have an extra!