6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the input! I ordered the mirrors and the cab lights! Now I've decided I need a 6" lift and some huge BFG's. 315's or so. Who makes a lift for k2500's? Rough country doesn't offer one. I'd go for a good used one if the price was right!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the input! I ordered the mirrors and the cab lights! Now I've decided I need a 6" lift and some huge BFG's. 315's or so. Who makes a lift for k2500's? Rough country doesn't offer one. I'd go for a good used one if the price was right!
Rough Country is in development of one now, think that they are releasing it in the next few months. Superlift makes a lift too.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome! They need to hurry up and get it in the market!
Haha I agree! I'm hoping to have a crew cab short bed in the family soon. Dad is looking for a truck and I told him about one that I know about. The guy is wanting to sell it because his daughter is getting her license soon and wants a jeep.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk