3/4 Ton Lift Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
how stiff were they? i dont tow alot, occasoinally but more mudding and DD use i dont want my rear end to be bouncin around the whole time.

Rock hard stiff. I wouldn't recommend going for a 7+ leaf pack for daily driving and cruising. The reason I went for 7 pack leafs is because I haul up to 3 tons of scrap metal on a daily basis. I tow the occasional clunker from time to time. But the most important thing is that they hold up pretty nice under load. I have never had any ugly sagging, not since I had the 4 pack leafs.

clubber

Reaction score
I did 3/4 ton rear springs on mine but to get rid of the lift blocks, I added a shackle flip. It works pretty good but it's kind of tight when the truck is empty. I hate lift blocks and the shackle flip is cheap and easy.

mmatsjugg

Reaction score
Ya I put 3/4 leafs in I like now I can haul some heavy crap but while driving the dirt road it washboards really easy and rank firm

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
So what do you think would be better. 3/4 ton leaf springs and an AAL or the 3/4 ton leaf springs and the 4 inch block that I already have?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
For simplicity and ease of install I would use the 3/4 ton springs with the block or maybe a 2 inch block to help keep it level.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Im no expert but it should be fine, I am running a 3 inch block with no trouble but I would prefer my truck to sit level.