2WD 4" Spindle and 2" Level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1997 C1500
3" Coils
4" Spindle
3" Body Lift

35" Cooper STT's

is this a 2wd z71????? or what haha jk and looks great but there is almost no way those 35s are clearing without some major trimming or 3" coils or body lift imo

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I found a picture of 35's on a truck with just spindles. So I hope mine will clear.

Sent from my Igloo

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to some pics of the new tires.

I thought about doing it but some trucks here have that set up and they say it rides like ass! Another thing they mentioned was wheel bearings. When I had my 35's I went through two sets in six months not kidding. I'm good on my spindle lift but still want to go with 32's cause that's the perfect size IMO

Are you plannning on a gear change ? Cause you should

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looking forward to some pics of the new tires.

I thought about doing it but some trucks here have that set up and they say it rides like ass! Another thing they mentioned was wheel bearings. When I had my 35's I went through two sets in six months not kidding. I'm good on my spindle lift but still want to go with 32's cause that's the perfect size IMO

Are you plannning on a gear change ? Cause you should

Wait is your truck lifted r lowered?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Steve definitely needs 2 trucks. One slammed and one lifted! So he isn't working his butt off lifting and lowering one truck! :lol: