2WD 4" Spindle and 2" Level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thats torture on IFS 4x4 suspension. I can only imagine what it would be like on 2wd components. :wtf:

The spindles do nothing to the geometry of the suspension, I didn't even get it aligned yet.

So the geometry will be the same as someone who only has a leveling kit.

Sent from my Igloo

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
The spindles do nothing to the geometry of the suspension, I didn't even get it aligned yet.

So the geometry will be the same as someone who only has a leveling kit.

Sent from my Igloo

I am aware of what spindles do, or don't do. :deal:

:lol:

I was referring more to the tires, strain/change on steering geometry and ball joints.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
To be honest the main thing I would worry about is not being able to keep wheel bearings on it with 35's.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn you guys either have sh!tty gm's or something. i ran 35's on my c3500 cclb for 30k an never had any issues, even jumped it - it came 4ft off the ground and went for about 60ft- and have been running the 35's and suspension stuff off of it on my c2500 for 10k, even ran the 35's when the burb was bone stock. i know the 2500/3500 are a lil beefier, but not much.

as long as everything is maintained, lubed, checked, taken care of, aligned properly, etc. you shouldnt have any problems.
man dont be scared, you shouldn't have any problems.

i always check my spindles nuts and other front-end parts when i change the oil. has never failed me.

my only concern is that, iirc you have RC spindles, i have seen one break and heard of others doing the same so i would watch for cracks in all the 90* corners.