2-4" lift pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finn92

Reaction score
I went 6 Inch suspension lift adjusted to 5 inches. My angles are almost flat. I am happy I went with the 6 over the 4

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'll take a video of the whole thing when I'm home next. Will have someone jump up and down on it for full travel. I'm cranked almost 3 inches and 2 inch block running 35x12.5 on 16 inch rim with - 12 offset.

You must be registered for see images attach

Only somewhat side shot I have. I'm running an adjustable bilstien 4" lift shock with this setup and I find it rides pretty nice, and we have very very very sh1tty roads here.
Those are 35s?
I went 6 Inch suspension lift adjusted to 5 inches. My angles are almost flat. I am happy I went with the 6 over the 4
Lol the 4 and 6 are the same kit!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol the 4 and 6 are the same kit!

really? Is that because in order to get to 6" with the kit you have to crank or because the kit is adjustable?

Sorry for the seemingly silly questions LOL I'm new to lifts and trying to learn as much as I can :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
really? Is that because in order to get to 6" with the kit you have to crank or because the kit is adjustable?

Sorry for the seemingly silly questions LOL I'm new to lifts and trying to learn as much as I can :)
Yes the kit is a 4 inch drop and you have to crank to get to 6 inches the only difference is you get aals when yoh order the 6 but as far as the frint goes they're the exact same. That's rcx mind you

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh how many times do I gotta say this....

The RCX kit is a 5 1/8" diff drop you decrank from stock to get 4" of lift an you crank less than an inch to 6.

Yes the only difference between the two kits is the add a leaf in the 6" kit.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Noting on the kit is adjustable. The height differences are set with the torsion bars.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes the kit is a 4 inch drop and you have to crank to get to 6 inches the only difference is you get aals when yoh order the 6 but as far as the frint goes they're the exact same. That's rcx mind you

Ugh how many times do I gotta say this....

The RCX kit is a 5 1/8" diff drop you decrank from stock to get 4" of lift an you crank less than an inch to 6.

Yes the only difference between the two kits is the add a leaf in the 6" kit.

Noting on the kit is adjustable. The height differences are set with the torsion bars.

:handshake: Making sense :)

Reaction score
How hard is it to install the 4" rcx kit? I'm leaning towards that or a block and crank now unless anyone has anything good to say about the 2-3" rough country lift