2-4" lift pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or if you just want 2" then get a body lift. The 2" ones don't look as bad. That was my plan until I got the deal on my RCX.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still doesn't fix the harsh ride from being on the droop stops. Ya it isn't cheap, but my truck rides awesome. Maybe even better than stock...

My truck is cranked nearly 3" and isn't anywhere close to hitting the bump stops. Full travel up and down.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
This is with just the front cranked up on 285x75
You must be registered for see images attach

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I think your full of poo haha, 3" is on the bumpstops unless you cut the bumpstops off

+1. Even with an upper balljoint flip I don't think you're getting 3" AND a decent ride. Maybe one or the other.

Here is about 2" of crank and a 2.5" block in the back. Any more crank and it rode like absolute crap.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
+1. Even with an upper balljoint flip I don't think you're getting 3" AND a decent ride. Maybe one or the other.

Here is about 2" of crank and a 2.5" block in the back. Any more crank and it rode like absolute crap.

How are your angles with 2" of crank?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
How are your angles with 2" of crank?

As far as I would take it. Truck was sold about 2 years ago (about 3 months after that pic was taken), so I can't speak to longevity.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think your full of poo haha, 3" is on the bumpstops unless you cut the bumpstops off

I'll take a video of the whole thing when I'm home next. Will have someone jump up and down on it for full travel. I'm cranked almost 3 inches and 2 inch block running 35x12.5 on 16 inch rim with - 12 offset.

Only somewhat side shot I have. I'm running an adjustable bilstien 4" lift shock with this setup and I find it rides pretty nice, and we have very very very sh1tty roads here.