1999 Chevy 2dr Tahoe Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spade

Reaction score
No worries 6speed....... To each his own...... I personally like it.....

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Maybe its just me or does it look like a lot of wheel gap?

And before anyone says anything I have the caps for the rims..... I just don't like the vaddy bage on them..... Unless anyone knows of a place that sells blanks?

what do you mean by wheel gap? and for the center caps.. i would just try other chevy caps on different wheels. Ive seen people switch them around and they some times fit nicely.

spade

Reaction score
Thanx again guys....

Yes it's a 4x4....

And the tires are 260 60 18 I believe

Also... I heard today that because my front tires and my rear tires aren't the same tread that I may fry my whole 4x4 system when it's engaged... Is this true or just rumor..

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same tread doesnt matter at all, same size is crucial, you will grenade the transfer case otherwise. I would honestly level the front end out though, that would look awesome.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanx again guys....

Yes it's a 4x4....

And the tires are 260 60 18 I believe

Also... I heard today that because my front tires and my rear tires aren't the same tread that I may fry my whole 4x4 system when it's engaged... Is this true or just rumor..

Probably 265/60-18 which means they are a 60 series tire. This tire would be shorter than a 265/75-16.

Yes...Different size tires will damage the transfer case when the 4wd is engaged.