Johns custom wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Dropped88 @RDF1
Does 95 days seem reasonable?
Seems a little excessive, unless guy was up front with him like "hey I'm busy so it'll take a while"

And I'm not everyone else but LS to OBS plug and play harness depending on diferent variables takes around 20-25 hrs with possibility of up to 30 depending on what you loom it with, changing of routing, etc

That time was based off taking a vortec 350 4x4 harness and stripping it of everything not needed

Also a 03+ LS harness stripping it then converting it back to 99-02, removing DBW wiring and took IAC, TPS wiring from the stock 350 harness and added to the ls harness

Then after making the 2 into 1
Also was experimenting with this one so a few things weren't loomed until we got it into the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

but to me sounds like dude yanking you around a bit

Phew

Reaction score
Looking back, I should've.

At work right now we have a building 95% complete with no power, switch gear breaker was a 50 week lead time ordered in January won't ship till Dec 22, same with my next job 50+ week lead time on electrical gear. So the delays are out there, not defending this clown just try to explain my actions on why I was patient.

Phew

Reaction score
Seems a little excessive, unless guy was up front with him like "hey I'm busy so it'll take a while"

And I'm not everyone else but LS to OBS plug and play harness depending on diferent variables takes around 20-25 hrs with possibility of up to 30 depending on what you loom it with, changing of routing, etc

That time was based off taking a vortec 350 4x4 harness and stripping it of everything not needed

Also a 03+ LS harness stripping it then converting it back to 99-02, removing DBW wiring and took IAC, TPS wiring from the stock 350 harness and added to the ls harness

Then after making the 2 into 1
Also was experimenting with this one so a few things weren't loomed until we got it into the truck

but to me sounds like dude yanking you around a bit

He was up front about the 95 day wait, in April when I called around to all the known names they all told me the same thing. They all ranged from 95-105 days out. I just talked to another guy yesterday that is 16 weeks out, so the delay didn't seem to fishy to me. Like my last post, we have electrical gear at work that is 50+ weeks out.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im really picky on the jobs i take in now because of issues like this.
Ive never tried to blend the harnesses together since 99% of the stuff i do is drag racing cars/trucks.
But i do make LS harness for Holley ECUs and if i have the car/truck here i can measure wire lengths, put everything in the wiring spreadsheet with wire colors, Crimp terminals on at the ECU and start making it look good from there to each connector. All in its about a 12-14 hour job from start to firing up the engine.
Ill use the Holley 7" or 12.3" dash so no extra wiring needed for everything to work since everything is wired to the ECU and even have the starter control on the digital dash so ECU controls cranking and all that.

Phew

Reaction score
Well, to update this thread got 414 back from paypal, but I'm still out the original 500 and my harness.

John kwasky went ballistic when the refund went through and is now threatening to sell my harness in 30 days if I don't AGAIN pay him in full and pay the charge back fees to paypal. Dudes a real peice of work. He's sending me "confidential" emails with memes and talking **** in them so they expire. He's a 70 year old idiot.

Just to put it back out there run, as far and as fast as you can from this clown.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's business, not personal. You failed to meet or keep the agreed contracted deadlines. Return my property or legal action for unlawfully withholding my property. Which will result in public disclosure of unethical business practices.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer, but due to some high-profile court cases the last few years, I've heard a bit. In regards to this transaction, be sure and only say what's truthful and don't exaggerate. Don't express malice in any form and don't try to profit from the story. If he makes silly claims that he's going to sue you for libel, those are the things that matter. He has to prove that you knowingly lied with either malicious intent or profit in mind. Lawyers are expensive and libel threats would probably just be threats, but don't hand him any ammunition.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don’t need a lawyer. If the $500 was paid with a credit card, they should recover the money and refund you whether or not they recover the funds. I can’t imagine how else you would’ve paid, unless you sent them a check(highly unlikely).

Last edited: