1998 Chevy Crew Cab Dually 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Derr, I went and made a CL ad, can't hurt to post up in here too. Here's the CL ad.

It's the truck I bought to sell, so if anyone here is interested give me a holler. Here's the build thread for it.

This has got to be about as open kimono as a for sale ad can be. Here's a few pics of underneath, I got asked for them already to prove it wasn't a rot box which I thought was a very valid request.

You must be registered for see images attach

This was taken to show the front of the exhaust.

This shows the front body mount. On my 1509, these were trashed.

Looks like rattle can undercoating, but whatever the PO covered up wasn't scaly rot.

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Interesting..... the lower control arms are stamped, not forged.

Is that the diesel AC hose going to the front of the passenger side? My gas engine line is not like that...just looks different to me, not saying it's bad/wrong.

I see a Michigan plate.... it must not have been here long, that underside/chassis looks too good.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If i had the time and room I'd stuff a 2004 Duramax with later heads and a later Allison transmission. Toy or boat hauler crew cab my boys are 6 ft plus.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting..... the lower control arms are stamped, not forged.

Is that the diesel AC hose going to the front of the passenger side? My gas engine line is not like that...just looks different to me, not saying it's bad/wrong.

I see a Michigan plate.... it must not have been here long, that underside/chassis looks too good.

Same arms my other dually has. I've yet to nab the forged ones. That is a diesel hose. It fit so I didn't seem it necessary to replace. MI plate is there for decoration, truck is not registered. AFAIK this has always been a CO truck, it's nice and clean underneath.