WTB broken/cut GMC grill center, broken/cut dually fenders, dually fender liners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all,

Some odd requests here, but figured Id throw it out there, in case someone has some junk laying around collecting dust.

I'm looking for the center of a GMC grill thats been cut out, or one off a busted up grill with good middle pieces. I was going to do a billet center in mine, but somehow I managed to find a grill in perfect condition. I kind of hate to cut it up now, but I think if I can take the upper and lower two rows of fins from a donor, I can make it look like I just unbolted the GMC logo.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also I'm looking for some really trashed out dually fenders, that someone might consider cutting out the middle 12" out and shipping. I keep finding beds, and then get all excited cause they are nicer than mine, end up wanting to buy a whole new bed, to then cut mine up. Trying to save myself from that nonsense, and expense. My wheel openings are a little tight. I know how to section the front fenders with another pair to widen the opening, but I think the only decent way to widen the rears is to make the whole thing wider. I dont want to just cut corners off.

Also also, I cant seem to find them anywhere. But looking for the inner shield/support thingys for the inside of the fenders.

Seems pretty dumb of me to not just snag another bed, but I aint always the brightest, and certainly aint the richest.

Thanks.