1997 GMC The White Stallion ;P

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Im new on here!(Any other girls on here?lol)

I don't know, but if you are, it'll make you mighty popular. Nice truck, btw- I'm usually not a fan of +17 rims OR stepsides, but your truck pulls it off amazingly. (yeah, I'm weird in that regard, an old school dude with no taste :D

VERY nice truck!! What else are you going to do with it?

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I don't know, but if you are, it'll make you mighty popular. Nice truck, btw- I'm usually not a fan of +17 rims OR stepsides, but your truck pulls it off amazingly. (yeah, I'm weird in that regard, an old school dude with no taste :D

VERY nice truck!! What else are you going to do with it?

HA well im def a girl last time i checked ;P ha and thank you! I need exhaust..just dont have the money yet. Last winter I had to dump $1200 into the motor had to replace the intake manifold gasket and and pretty much a general overhaul so I havent spent much more since that kinda set me back a little.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
HA well im def a girl last time i checked ;P ha and thank you! I need exhaust..just dont have the money yet. Last winter I had to dump $1200 into the motor had to replace the intake manifold gasket and and pretty much a general overhaul so I havent spent much more since that kinda set me back a little.

I think girls always look awesome behind the wheel of a real truck. My pick-up always looks twice as good when one of my sisters drive it (and they always have a blast, and they have this huge smile 'cause they know that they are driving my baby) What kind of exhaust you have in mind? Duals, of course- but out the back, behind the wheels or NASCAR style in front of them? I'd like to see where this truck goes-

And ouch on the $1200. If I ever have to do that on mine, a crate motor is in order.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I think girls always look awesome behind the wheel of a real truck. My pick-up always looks twice as good when one of my sisters drive it (and they always have a blast, and they have this huge smile 'cause they know that they are driving my baby) What kind of exhaust you have in mind? Duals, of course- but out the back, behind the wheels or NASCAR style in front of them? I'd like to see where this truck goes-

And ouch on the $1200. If I ever have to do that on mine, a crate motor is in order.

Pics of said sisters, or never happened...