1997 GMC The White Stallion ;P

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
^^^ROFL

Loose the visor, and i wish you luck keeping your wheels white... been there done that.

besides the above :drool:

Lol ill keep the visor and they will be white AND purple it will be awesome ;) no different than keeping the chrome ones clean :p

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Lol ill keep the visor and they will be white AND purple it will be awesome ;) no different than keeping the chrome ones clean :p

minus the brake dust.....I have to wash my red wheels weekly I can only imagine keeping white ones clean..... but it'll probably look sweet on your truck with the theme you've got going on

Sent from my static android

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
The chrome gets just as dirty. And we are clearing over the powdercoat so they wont yellow :)

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Nice looking rig! Are those gonna be your summertime wheels, can't see much traction gain with those in the snow :rofl:

Any pics of this truck in the background?
You must be registered for see images attach

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Man, the more I see your truck the more I like it. It's the only "girly" truck that I've seen that was done PERFECT. I've seen one with pink rockers and was like :puke: but this I wouldn't mind driving myself. It seems to defy everything I believe about trucks... no rims bigger than 17" (does), fleetside (stepside), no chrome (chrome) no visor (visor) no purple (purple).

We need more pics!!!!

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Nice looking rig! Are those gonna be your summertime wheels, can't see much traction gain with those in the snow :rofl:

Any pics of this truck in the background?

yes i have a couple ..its a friends truck hes had it forever..pretty much just sits right now he bought a jetta.. and yes those are my summer wheels and tires had to take them off cuz i was skiing all over the roads lol it was scary!! not worth wreckin it..but they will be back on soon...not chrome :) and then I will get more pics. I dont have more now cuz its ugly with the stoc wheels haha

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
yes i have a couple ..its a friends truck hes had it forever..pretty much just sits right now he bought a jetta.. and yes those are my summer wheels and tires had to take them off cuz i was skiing all over the roads lol it was scary!! not worth wreckin it..but they will be back on soon...not chrome :) and then I will get more pics. I dont have more now cuz its ugly with the stoc wheels haha

I was in Wyoming a few years ago, with a 2wd Silverado, 8 - 50lb bags of sand in the back and I was STILL rooster tailing in the snow, but it was fun drifting through intersections! :rofl: