1995 1 TON K3500 BURB 3" LIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i bought 3" front keys and shock extenders for the front. and i made 3" blocks for the rear with .5" steel plate and made boxes and welded them together. had some new old stock ubolts on the shelf from one of my other many 4x4 projects, dont even remember what they went to. my 315/75/16 bfg's clear with no rub. i dont like how bouncy the front end is though. i may take my blocks out and cut them down to 2" and turn the front down an 1" as well.

Attachments

• BURBBLACKIE.JPG
    BURBBLACKIE.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 98

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was asked and yes thats my wifes hummer alpha h3 in the background lol. h3 alpha, nav, bluetooth, bose, 5.3 l33 v8, 4l65e, locking xfer case with 4.96 lo range/only comes in alpha. front and rear factory electric lockers, 285/75/16 bfg's but next time will get 315's. k&n, stainless magnaflow, 1.8 roller rockers,

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
keys in the front was a waste of money you can crank to the moon with stock ones, if your cranked to 3 inchs i bet your angles are lol, home made lift blocks sounds scary too

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
keys in the front was a waste of money you can crank to the moon with stock ones, if your cranked to 3 inchs i bet your angles are lol, home made lift blocks sounds scary too

x2, its sad that companies sell keys for these trucks but as stated they really do nothing good for a gmt400. and home made block do sound scary... blocks aren't that expensive id hate to see your rearend fall out on you. you should post some pics of them though, id like to see them.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x2, its sad that companies sell keys for these trucks but as stated they really do nothing good for a gmt400. and home made block do sound scary... blocks aren't that expensive id hate to see your rearend fall out on you. you should post some pics of them though, id like to see them.

i own my own machine shop and would say my blocks are stronger than what you can commercially can buy. the ones you can buy are cast crap. incidentally i agree with the keys statement though.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am a machinist and have a brideport mill with dro, an atlas lathe with dro, 3 commercial drill presses, 100ton press, a tig, 2 migs, 2 sticks, plasma cutter, 2 floor lifts, etc etc... i am also a metalsmith/blacksmith and have a small foundry, 2 forges, etc... so i know metal. i wouldnt put crappy parts under my truck. but thanks for the concern.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since when did GM produce a 1 ton suburban?

a tn sherrifs office ordered the truck that way. it is a factory 3500, 454tbi, 4l80e, 4401, 9.24ifs, g80 14bff disc brakes with 3" lift and 35's