1995 1 TON K3500 BURB 3" LIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thing is sick and love all the work you have done. how was the rockers for a power adder? Worth it?

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the rockers were like a seat of your pants feel. as far as real hp i dont know. it feels like it is ballsier down low. i have not dynoed the truck. as far as worth it. theory is parasitic loss of energy recovery. i get 12mpg. doesnt sound like much but in a big brick driving down the road lifted on mt tires running a big block it really isnt bad. lol so to speak.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thing is sick and love all the work you have done. how was the rockers for a power adder? Worth it?
now you running a small block i would say yes to the roller rockers. sbc stock are 1.5 and you can get 1.6 and would be like a mild cam upgrade with the parasitic loss recovery at the same time. probably worth 10-15 hp to you. they say 20hp but i like to be more realistic. if i was going to buy a set of roller rockers i would get the oem gmpp lt4 kit rockers. i wouldnt risk the cheap ones on ebay with my motor. just my .02 happy motoring

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now you running a small block i would say yes to the roller rockers. sbc stock are 1.5 and you can get 1.6 and would be like a mild cam upgrade with the parasitic loss recovery at the same time. probably worth 10-15 hp to you. they say 20hp but i like to be more realistic. if i was going to buy a set of roller rockers i would get the oem gmpp lt4 kit rockers. i wouldnt risk the cheap ones on ebay with my motor. just my .02 happy motoring

Thank you for the compliment in the other thread.

Yes I just have a 5.7. I know factory is 1.5 and was always wondering what some 1.6's would do for me. I would not go nuts and go full roller rockers as those compared to just roller tipped will not be much on a stock 5.7. You didn't have any issues with pushrod clearance?