1994 C2500 ...<insert something clever here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2" wheel spacers too much? Would it look weird with 275s? I like the wide look like Vortec lover's but he has 285s. Little bit wider

UPDATE: Well it's nothing visible so no pictures. but spent 3 hours at the tire shop getting an alignment. These trucks dont have camber adjustments so he charged me $150 to cut into the stuff and fabrication some kit I think.

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Depends on what your looking to achieve, if your wanting the wheels flush with the body id go 1" spacer, if your wanting them to stick out a bit 2"

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2" wheel spacers too much? Would it look weird with 275s? I like the wide look like Vortec lover's but he has 285s. Little bit wider

UPDATE: Well it's nothing visible so no pictures. but spent 3 hours at the tire shop getting an alignment. These trucks dont have camber adjustments so he charged me $150 to cut into the stuff and fabrication some kit I think.

Please show pictures of this "kit" please.......... I'm thinking he took you for some extra cash......

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His being a 94 probably didn't have the eccentric bolts. So he probably paid for those and knock out removal....

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Please show pictures of this "kit" please.......... I'm thinking he took you for some extra cash......

Im not sure if it's a "kit" but he showed me the bolt hole where the camber adjustment happens and how he needs to make the hole bigger so it can move and be adjusted side to side. I'll try to snap a picture.