1994 C2500 ...<insert something clever here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HA! I wish I can afford a 4" spindle, that'd be over a grand easy. It's very shocking to think that my original thought was a $500 junker project car. Then I moved up to $1000 cause there were no $500 cars. I found a 88 prelude for $850. $1000-1500 cars or trucks all had blown trannys or leaks, etc. And now i'm deep into this what I had originally wanted as a cheap junker car to take to the track or something haha

The list of things I want just keeps growing, power windows would be nice.

worked on fabricating those seating mounting brackets today. may be finished tomorrow. I'll post pics if the seats get done. Then depending on how hard it would be to tear apart all the interior panels, I might do that and spray the interior pieces black.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
HA! I wish I can afford a 4" spindle, that'd be over a grand easy. It's very shocking to think that my original thought was a $500 junker project car. Then I moved up to $1000 cause there were no $500 cars. I found a 88 prelude for $850. $1000-1500 cars or trucks all had blown trannys or leaks, etc. And now i'm deep into this what I had originally wanted as a cheap junker car to take to the track or something haha

The list of things I want just keeps growing, power windows would be nice.

worked on fabricating those seating mounting brackets today. may be finished tomorrow. I'll post pics if the seats get done. Then depending on how hard it would be to tear apart all the interior panels, I might do that and spray the interior pieces black.

Take a look here..they have a 4" spindle 3" block kit for under $600..

http://www.canuckmotorsports.com/cat_chevygmc_lift-lg.html#2105

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the air and fan all of the sudden doesn't blow? I can hear it but I can't feel it through the vents. They were working just fine when I bought the car out of all vents even when it had the AC actuator door thing that makes a thumping noise when you turn the key to "ON", turn it off and turn on MAX AC.
I didnt touch anything related to the AC that I can think of but Im not getting air through the vents for some reason. Any thoughts?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Make sure the dial is for the vents and not the floor. I got a little scare the other day because I had bumped the dial and it was just going to the floor.