1994 C2500 ...<insert something clever here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought truck a few weeks ago. Already had a thread about it here http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?17652-Bought-my-first-truck-help
but here are some pictures again from that thread.

You must be registered for see images attach

Needed a new catalytic converter cause it didn't pass SMOG here in CA. Cost $420 + the testing fees. Tires are shot and the rear driver's side is blown out so need new tires also.

Just finished a body lift 3" performance accessories on it.

Rear bumper brackets upside down so no need for new brackets

bad quality night picture

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I didn't know these trucks came with dual tanks. My dad's 90 f150 RCLB had 2 though....

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am redoing the carpet. Currently it has a vinyl lining and then some really badly cut house carpet on top. Does anyone know how to remove this piece right here? Looked below the cab and there's a nut thats part of the body. The bolt is coming through it. tried pliers to twist the bolt but nothing.

I am also installing these seats. I need to figure out how to mount them. I tried laying it on top of the stock seat risers and it was way too high cause these seats already have sliders in them. I was hitting my head on the ceiling. But without anything it's a little too low. I'm thinking of putting a 3" aluminum bar (THREE 1" bars welded together, cant find 3" bars or rectangles) on each side under the sliders (where the 2x4s are in the picture). That would just raise the stock bolt positions by 3". Then I would put a metal (pref steel) sheet and bolt it down to the newly built risers and then also bolt to the seats so they fit perfectly. On the bottom I would fasten with a washer, nut, loctite and a metal piece so the bolt doesn't come ripping through in case of an accident. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That bolt holding the jack box down will require a pipe wrench to get it out. For a small bolt those suckers are in super tight

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That bolt holding the jack box down will require a pipe wrench to get it out. For a small bolt those suckers are in super tight

pipe wrench, dang no wonder it wouldn't budge. That jack box doesn't even have tools in it lol
What are those seats out of? They look pretty neat

I bought them for $150 on craigslist. 2 buckets and center seat with console. The tricky part is getting it to fit my seating mount though. Hopefully my plan for a metal sheet and spacers will work. Theyre like brand new so lucked out. The brackets/sliders were probably more than the price I paid.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to use a pipe wrench on mine. I bet ya I pushed that pipe wrench 1/4 of the way around. When it finally popped loose and I thought I broke the stud off

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to use a pipe wrench on mine. I bet ya I pushed that pipe wrench 1/4 of the way around. When it finally popped loose and I thought I broke the stud off
I'm going to try this tmw hopefully it doesn't come snapping off