1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Rock auto has a really good deal on wheel studs if you have 10" drums. Wagner # BD61402. They are $0.51 each closeout. Combine that with the usual 5% discount code and you got a smoking deal to your door. I just ordered 10 because my new axle shaft doesn't have them and 5 for a rainy day.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Rock auto has a really good deal on wheel studs if you have 10" drums. Wagner # BD61402. They are $0.51 each closeout. Combine that with the usual 5% discount code and you got a smoking deal to your door. I just ordered 10 because my new axle shaft doesn't have them and 5 for a rainy day.

My 8 lug studs are also pretty cheap there right now, compared to the part's store at least.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Replaced the HVAC control unit with the one I bought last week. Working good. I figured out the problem with setting the position was with me and not the old unit. Apparently I need to press the blend button twice to get it to stop where I want, never knew that but now I do. The button light bulbs are all blown on the new unit as well so I plan to replace those at some point. I did manage to break the plastic around the headlight switch accidentally. I am planning a quick run to the junk yard tomorrow to pick up a couple things so that will be one thing I buy while I am there....as long as I can find one that isn't broken. Otherwise it's been a good week of driving Bob1500 around. The weather has been nice and it's been a treat driving with both windows down.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Another junk yard run and more good parts found.

AC Compressor delete pulley and.....QUADS!!!!! The Scottsdale I took the quads from had just arrived.

You must be registered for see images attach

Couldn't wait so I got to installing the delete pulley.

I think having to remove the ac clutch to get the bolt out for the compressor is a dumb idea. Big pry bar got me enough space to slide them out.

More pics next post.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score

Running!

Looking less cluttered all the time.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
I hate being inside when the weather is perfect so I did some more work on Bob1500.

Checked the timing. It's at 0* BTDC which is spot on from the specs I have read.

Fixed the grille damage from the deer hit last week. Polished the headlights and turn signals while I was in there.

Deleted the condenser.

Test fitted half of my quads for giggles.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf