1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So the lowering is finally done!

i got crappy pictures because my moms new car is in the way... she left with my dad and her keys... so this is what i got for now..

You must be registered for see images attach

And yes, i know the bumper is sitting right out to lunch... will have to line that up soon.

And i also test fit the new seats in the truck...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright! i got her down!

here are some pretty ****** cell phone pictures... but it does the trick!

First ride..

I also want to know if anyone can help... im running 255, my front tires rub on the fender so i rolled it. Now it looks like it would clear it no matter what, but with the wheels turn locked to either side, its rubbing. Not sure where, when i turn them and look under it, it looks fine. Any one else with this problem?

And i thought you guys would like to see this picture! My uncle bought it in 1997 (i was 3 years old lol) this is the day he brought it home

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Looks like you're runnin 15s? Did you do drop spindles, and if so what brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yupp, stock 15s with belltech 2 inch drop spindles

this is your problem. Belltechs push your wheels out a little, can't remember how far off the top of my head, gives a wider track width, that's why they problem rub on fenders. The other problem is you're 15s are most likely rubbin the lower control arms when you turn. Bigger wheels, 17s and up, or cuttin the rain gutters off the control arms will solve that

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Its not spray can.. Its a chassis restauration paint. You brush it on, its pretty thick when it drys. It'll work for the funds of an 18 year old.. When I get a good paying job, maybe ill strip it and get it sandblasted and powdercoated. Itllk do for now.

sorry man I wasn't trying to bust your balls so to speak , what paint did you use ? It's good to see it back in one piece . Damn good lookin truck

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
that wont affect the strenth of the control arm? and also does anyone have pictures of this done?

No as long as you don't heat them up to much cutting them. Several people have done it