1989 GMC Sierra ST. Aaaand now I have 3.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Every time I get someone asking if I'll take payments, I tell them sure, but they can't take the car till it's paid for, and if they don't pay all of it I get to keep their money. They never reply.

I just tell them take their ass down to the credit union and make payments to them

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
His exact words were " If u would do payments id give u 1500 now"... how is that supposed to work??? Oh and even better, he said he'd trade straight up for his 2010 Silverado, but then i'd have to take over payments.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
His exact words were " If u would do payments id give u 1500 now"... how is that supposed to work??? Oh and even better, he said he'd trade straight up for his 2010 Silverado, but then i'd have to take over payments.

So, basically, he can't fix a truck, and can't make payments on a truck. Sounds like he's ****** lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Sounds like he's doing pretty good digging his own financial grave.

Pretty much lol. Can't fix it, so I'll sell it and get a 7 year old truck that's nicer, oh wait, 7 year old trucks are used, and less than perfect lol, but wait, someone did fix my old truck? I'll buy that back!

Actually, the guy I bought Pigpen from had done the same, just hacked and hacked and hacked, and finally said eff it and went to the buy here pay here and got another, slightly newer 2500 to repeat the cycle on.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Well this guy's story is he used to own the truck and he "restored" it, then sold it to a friend who "ruined" it. I bought it from another guy who bought it from the guy who "ruined" it. Either way, he's not getting it back

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Sold one of my other GMT's, and took a load of scrap to the yard today, including what was left of my parts truck's cab.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Ooo and even better, I ended up selling it to the tard who used to own this truck. He is going through bankruptcy, but his mom took out a loan so he could get a truck, because his 2010 is getting repo'd. I found out that the engine is not original and supposedly has less miles than the truck, and apparently this thing can beat a Notchback 5.0 in a drag race :burnout: He also claims that the speedo will roll over past 85 and if you watch closely you can count how fast you're going... he claims a high of 125. Pretty darn sure these are goverened to about 105 or so :evillol:

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I sold Frank, the '92 K1500. I swapped the rims and grille before I sold it. They guy I sold it to used to own the 89 ST, there were 2 others that have owned it between us though.