1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
newer style color matched with phantom grille? my friend stew has that on his supercharged, bodylifted, color matched, noisy timing geared, t56'd truck and i love it.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: Maybe I wonder if anybody can photoshop a phantom grille on mine I doubt it would look good especially the color matched part....

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I wouldnt run a phontom grill on a truck that sees mud, more detail to clean, if anything id run the 94+ grill and get billet inserts and get the headlights like 88gmctruck has with hids

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After not being able to see without my KC's on I'm ready to get some HID's. 88gmctruck has HID's on his 88 gmc? I kinda want to keep the dual headlights.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
After not being able to see without my KC's on I'm ready to get some HID's. 88gmctruck has HID's on his 88 gmc? I kinda want to keep the dual headlights.

Yes he has the h4 style conversion headlights which just replaces the sealed beam with a composite light that you can install hids in but keep the dual beam look

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yeppers, some are some have a set screw and a gasket. i dunno what depends on what. i had a bucket of them trying to regain my stock of them cause i have four brackets that id like to do the parking lamps the duals as well.......that may come with a different truck.